Create your personal account and gain access to services and products at www.cafcu.org. Start your way to your financial security by opening a secured account with your bank. You will enjoy the offered benefits of a not for profit institution to handle your finances.
It is very easy to join and create your own account for your financial goals. Opening an account does not require a membership fee at cafcu.org. Your Corporate America Family Credit Union is close at hand to help you.
Process for Your Cafcu Login
Fill up the online registration form with the required personal details such as:
- Identify your eligibility to open an account
- First name
- Middle initial
- Last name
- Name extension
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Indicate citizenship or residency status
- Marital status
- Maiden name of your mother for security purposes
- Driver license number
- Driver license issued and expiration date
- Name of employer
- Indicate address type as rural route or street address
- House number
- Street name
- Years and months at current residence
- Home phone number
- Email address
- Select a funding method as mail check or ACH transfer
- Create and confirm your Password
- Select 3 security questions
- Provide 3 answers to security questions
- Agree on the terms and conditions and click submit
You will be required to maintain a minimum amount of $25 as balance in your account. This balance is necessary for your Regular Share account. Use your credentials and login to cafcu for more banking services and products. You can do your transaction on the go with the mobile banking services. Use your card for a convenient money transfer through the numerous ATM in most states.
Read and understand the set of terms and conditions before submitting your application details. Know your responsibilities as a registered member of the credit union.
Talk to a Member Center Specialist for your inquiries and account related issues by dialing 1-800-359-1939. Assistance is available every Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Standard Time.